DMB4250-8B CNC Breakout Board
The DMB4350-8B Breakout Board features up to 5 axis CNC operation, PWM analog output for spindle control, and 3 I/O extensions. All interface is hardware based for highest reliability and all connections are plug and play for fast set-up. A +5V TTL/CMOS logic signal can also be utilized for external PLC control.
- Fully buffered Opto-isolated I/O
- Isolated PWM analog output signal for spindle speed control
- Charge Pump relay: +24V, 1A (2 x Normally Open, 1 x Normally Closed)
- +5V TTL/CMOS logic communication for use with PLC control
- ESTOP and Servo Alarm hardware logic loop to stop motor and Charge Pump
- All Inputs anti-noise low pass filtered
- Hardware slaved secondary X' axis from primary X axis for gantry applications
- Up to 3 Open-Drain I/O extensions for Flood/Mist/ATC etc.
- On board Fuse and Smooth Capacitors for Drive voltage